Partner School Network
The College of Education and Health Professions Partner School Network is comprised of contracted schools within Harris County School District and Muscogee County School District.
The Partner School Network has been established in order to assist in the pursuit of improved student achievement and offer improved educational opportunities for teacher, counselor and leader candidates. Partner Schools are public/private schools in which these schools and Columbus State University collaborate towards six (6) goals:
- To increase P-12 student achievement and high levels of learning.
- To mentor beginning teachers, leaders, and counselors.
- To provide field-placements for teacher, leader, and counselor candidates to demonstrate the performance outcomes of the Regent's Guarantee.
- To identify potential educators (teachers, leaders, and counselors) for admission into preparation programs.
- To work on school improvement and improvement of preparation programs for teachers, leaders and counselors.
- To increase the amount of school-based research to inform the continuous improvement of schools and educator (teacher, leader, and counselor) preparation and development programs.